Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sun



Florida you are one sunny place. I mean really, sometimes even the best sunglasses are no help.

We are in for a sunny, bright, wonderful, HOT Florida summer. I have a pretty obvious watch tan just from being outside at recess for 20 minutes every day!

The gorgeous summer days are reminders to me of God's idea of beauty. Then the calming sunsets like above are just like art.

I love this picture. Being able to see the end of the dock is enlightning(and a tad scary). I have been so far from the end for quite a while. My last "end" was FSU graduation, but it really was not the end because I had a job lined up. Really I just stepped off one dock and onto another. But now....
I really am closing the book on a chapter of my life. The chapter has taken me to my saddest and happiest and everywhere in between. Here's to 25 and all the blessings and strength it is bringing me!

No comments: