Friday, April 22, 2011

Taste Testing!

                                                                  sweets from here

I don't think people would actually believe how much time I spend planning my birthday. I am not obsessive (I think) but details are important to me. I like to have a good time and I want my guests to have a fab time as well.

I'm using a simple purple polka dot theme. I used purple and blue in my invites. I like themes:)

The place is reserved.....yay for pottery painting!!  I just need to call the restaurant and make reservations next week.

Tonight I sit here and taste test some fabulous, rich, decadent cupcakes. Since we are having an informal pottery painting session first, I thought cupcakes might fit better than a traditional cake. The new cupcake trend is one I can get behind 100%:)

Just the right way to start my weekend!

No comments: