Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Recommendations

Here are some of my tried and true recommendations that I hear myself sharing over and over again.

If you have a cold with the accompanying congestion (chest, or nasal) I recommend Mucinex. Boy does that stuff dry up the mucus (yeah kinda gross). No matter what level of sickness I always take the Maximum Strength;) And since I can't swallow many pills, I take the liquid form.


If you are looking for a new nail polish color that will garner you some compliments....and is a fabulous shade of gray, try OPI's Suzi take the wheel. I LOVE this color and had been searching for it for months. Well worth the $$$. Because in my book 8-9 bucks is pretty steep for nail polish. I giggled when I found this blogger who enjoys it just as much as me! Those are her nails below sporting this fabulous color!


If you are a woman looking around and seeing your friendships shift, change, and in some cases disappear, I would recommend MWF seeking BFF for some insight into friendships as a grown-up. I have mentioned this book to 3 ladies in the recent weeks.

If you are needing the BEST pedicure of your entire life, then head up to Atlanta. Then go to this 10 Spa. I cannot rave about it enough. An eclectic atmosphere, excellent treatment and total relaxation. I will be going again:)

If you need a healthy breakfast on the go for a cold morning, try the oatmeal at Chik-fil-a. I'm too lazy to make and eat oatmeal by my 7:15 reporting time at work...so I pick up this treat. Keeps me full and you can add your own toppings (provided). Yum!

If you need a free way to get a little escape and get some nature in, then find when the next full moon is coming around. Plop down on the grass or in a chair and just enjoy some night time meditation and reflection by moonlight. A favorite of mine. And no matter what your schedule, this night time treat is a great way to calm down from a busy day.

There you have it, just a few of my random recommendations!

No comments: