Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stay vs. Leave

It is an odd feeling to be in limbo. That place between what was and what is to come. It's a place I am coming to know well. Because, though internally I swore that I would KNOW where my future was taking me by the summer; the summer is almost here and things are clear as mud.

One huge, gigantic idea is whether I stay or leave. I am 99% set on staying in Georgia. That is a given. Sometimes when I get nervous or completely unsure, I will weigh the options of going back home to Florida. But I just don't think that is where I am supposed to be at this moment. I could be wrong but I am praying that I'm not.

But then there is still the question of do I stay or leave Athens? And I go back and forth and up and down and all around with that one. Currently, I just cannot find any peace with this struggle, so I guess that means I need to keep working at it.

Stay or leave? Sometimes I feel almost crazy because there are many reasons to stay in Athens. So, then why this tug to go somewhere else? I really need to be able to trust God and myself. Currently I feel like I don't. I want to but it is harder than I imagined. And I won't be at real peace until this huge decision is made. I know that it takes time, but time is ticking by!!!

Anyway, as soon as I know something for certain, I will be sure to share. Until then, any extra prayers for an increase in my faith would be appreciated:) 

No comments: