Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Break-Photos

Before it gets too late, I wanted to share some of the fun from our Fall Break trip to New England.

                                         View from our hotel window. What a beautiful place by the piers.
                                          How much do I love Quincy Market? You could eat and shop for hours!
                            Freezing but gorgeous view at the Quabbin Reservoir. It provides all the water to Boston.
                                          Melanie "cooking" at the Culinary Arts Museum in R.I.
                                           My sister and I at the massive Yankee Candle flagship store! It was crazy huge.
                                         Just one of the thousands of pumpkins at the Jack-o-Lantern spectacular in R.I.

No comments: