Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tasty Weekend


This weekend I have had a few fun experiences centered around food and I am not complaining!

1. Friday night a great friend cooked a unique and delicious dinner for us. This friend has grown SO much as a cook and her apple chicken/peas and carrots was a welcome surprise!



2. Sunday I was invited to a delicious Sunday Supper with friends. Lasagna, bread and great discussions were some of the items on the menu.



3. Then I baked a pineapple upside down cake (see above) on Sunday evening.



As Alton Brown would say. I had some Good Eats!



1 comment:

JulViel said...

yay! Thanks for the shout out, even if not by name I know it's me! I have indeed grown as a cook. If you had peeked inside my freezer (not sure if you did or not) there would have been no Digiorno or any other kind of frozen pizzas in sight! I am so happy you liked it and can't wait to show off yet again. I still want to make those pizzas and hamburgers for you. Another day will come. Have a great week!