Saturday, February 13, 2010

4 of a Kind

The Stewart Family

All weekend I get to spend time with these people!! My family is truly the best and they know the best and worst of me. Quality time together is not as easy to come by as in time past and so I will savour our days together.

If you have never met them here is an introduction!
*Daddy (Gerald) This man might look a little solemn but he is priceless. Hard working, classic movie lover, calm natured, and kind.

*Mama (Betty) Now she is a piece of work! Funny, honest, a true woman of God who will literally give you everything out of her cabinet. Sadly she is not in the pop culture loop at all:) She asks questions that remind me of Cherika!

*Little Sister (Melanie) My opposite in about everything yet my best friend! She is unique, fun, a people person and pretty! Being 13 months apart has its perks and though I treat her like we are 13 years apart I would trust her with anything.....I think....I have never really tried it:)

*Big Sister (me/Sabrina) Hmmm I bring some balance to our family of 4. I am dedicated, humorous, and different. I take a small bit from the other three and then combine it with a sometimes hard head, and too quick wit/temper. I am what I am!

Alone we would all be good, but together God brings out our absolute best!

3 comments:

JennBrenn said...

I love this family!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I heart your family too!...so many good memories.-Cherika

Annie said...

So nice to meet them all on Sunday! I love the gift that family can be... God knows just who we need!