Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thoughts....

Soooo, I have some varied thoughts. My mind is a perplex place right now. Here is how it usually starts.

WHAT IF?
* turning 25 is not what I am picturing?

* I have a much harder time adjusting to UGA  than I think?

* I drop one of these 200 balls that I am juggling?

* I am missing something? Like there is this huge step that I have not even imagined!

Thankfully, the best part of turning 24 has been my growth in my Christian walk. It is not all about me ( one of my struggles). As one of my favorite songs says..."In Christ alone, my hope is found. He is my life, my strength, my song." All of these WHAT IF's are going to be OK. It will all work together for good.

I think the center of my confusion is fear. That is tough for me to admit, but there it is. As I pray for others each day, I hope they are praying for me. That is where the true solution is:)

1 comment:

Annie said...

You are definitely being prayed for! :) We've all got fears; I think the key is whether or not we turn them over to the only one who can take control. Enjoy one day at a time, and God will reward!