Thursday, April 1, 2010

WOW

This week my Word of the Week is Travel.

I am Spring Breaking in Jacksonville at the moment. As I travel around my hometown I keep thinking, wow that sure is different. Or, when did they put that there?

Being on break has also given me time to think about all of the traveling that I have done since I came to Tally! I was surprised about how long my list became. Each trip was packed with such amazing memories.

Here are the top 5:
1. Beyond Borders trip with FSU (mainly Germany and Italy).

2. Las Vegas (graduation and birthday trip combined).

3. NYC (visiting friends from Timberlane and family).

4. Puerto Rico (summer vacation with my aunt, cousin and Mel) My first and I hope not last, time at a Ritz Carlton..sigh!

5. Road trips to Orlando (OH Disney I loooove you:)) I have been for Christmas with the family, theme parks with Cherika and Julie and also just randomly!

As I get ready to move up to Athens I wonder what travels will my grad. school experience bring me? I am beyond excited to find out.
PS- I have 2 months left in Tallahassee and I know they are going to fly by! Excited and nervous!! Be praying for me please:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Months! Wow indeed!