Thursday, April 4, 2013

Welcome to April Bree!

My birth-month has arrived again, and I am happy to see it:)
In 28ish days, I will be 28 years old! And though, as of now I have nothing big planned, I will hopefully find celebrations throughout the month and year to honor this momentous occasion.

April is the last full month of work for the 2012-2013 school year. April will bring about a gorgeous and amazing Spring. April will maybe be a time of decisions and ponderings. 

This April, I am in a completely different life space than last year. Same city.....new girl. The journey has been some sort of intense, there are parts I don't ever want to repeat again. But, it has all culminated in growth, so I will take it.

This April I feel like I am well on my way to living as a more peaceful Sabrina. And God has worked mightily to bring that about. It will probably forever be my struggle, the want to panic, over-plan, stress, and worry. But, I am going to be my own prayer warrior, I really need to be, since I am the one who knows my true needs better than any other person.

By the end of the month, may I still have a smile on my face, God's presence in my life, and the willpower to take life as it comes. 28 can be an amazing year, it can heal what has been broken. And that sounds mighty fine to me!

No comments: