Sunday, May 5, 2013

April- Birthday & Friends

In the back of my mind I had this idea to combine my love of cooking with my love of friends. So, this year I want to diligently try and host one friend (or more) each month. I want to cook for them and eat with them because these things mean so much to me. And they deepen friendships. I just want to have fun and food with my fabulous friends:)

In April I helped host a birthday brunch to welcome my 28th year. I worked with my aunt to plan a delicious celebration, and it was lovely. It really was! Some of my ATL friends and Melanie helped me celebrate. We ate and chatted and renewed friendships. I was happy and content and full of fond memories and such good food! I find it a joy to share food and meals with my friends and family. Oh what memories we make, and create times worth remembering for years to come!


Menu:
seafood breakfast quiche (YUM)
grits
biscuits
sausage & egg casserole
cinnamon/sugar crossiants
cheesecake cupcakes
fruit kabobs (Pinterest idea completed)

No comments: