Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful- Nov. 2nd

11-02-14
Good Morning world:) Hahaha, or more correctly, Good Morning to the wonderful handful of people who read my blog!

Today, I am thankful for a sweet and compassionate friend from my FSU days. Cherika was my 2nd college roommate (sophomore year). And if I could have known then, how long we would stay friends, and how deep the friendship would grow, well I would have counted myself blessed, even back then, at the age of 19.

I am thankful that Cherika gets to celebrate another birthday, and another year of trying to "figure it out". I am thankful for birthdays past that we have shared, this special 31st birthday, and for the many, many birthdays I pray we get to share in the future.

So, to my wonderful friend. A woman who inspires me to calm it down, to trust the Lord, and to do my work in the service field with commitment. To this gracious friend, I wish the very happiest of birthdays! Always remember that when I count my blessings I count you:)

No comments: