Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to Work

Tomorrow is my first day back at work. Yeah, it came around rather quickly, after what feels like months of waiting.

How is your favorite blogger feeling? Happy, tired, nervous, and ready.

The major goal is going to be not comparing my new school to my old one. I am not naive, they are about as different as A from Z. Yet, God has called me to work at both. And there are opportunities to help, probably even more now than in my last position. It is a little scary, but I would truly be wracked with nerves if I didn't have the Godly purpose and support of faithful people. I can do this!

I know, many faithful people will be lifting me up in prayer as my school year starts, and that blesses me. I am trying to get ready mentally and spiritually for this new school year. It will be tough (probably more than I can imagine) helping shoulder the burdens of the kids, staff and families at a school that has a lot of needs. Any accomplishments, any positive change, I know that will be God in me. And, I can rest in that thought.
Any difficulties, any trials and tribulations, I know that with God's help they can produce growth in me.

I really hope, with blind enthusiasm really, for a fantastic school year!

Micah 6:8
"He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?"

No comments: