Sunday, September 23, 2012

For this I am Thankful

It might look dark and cloudy in my life lately, but there is always a silver lining. And many, many things to be thankful for. Such as.....
*peaceful, weekends that are a mix of alone time and time with friends
*writing personal entries in my journal as I sit on my porch enjoying creation
*hugs (yeah human touch and contact is important and refreshing)
*phone calls to my crew to catch up on life and share
*my church family and their listening ears, prayerful words, and concern
*a win for Florida State
*getting geared up for my absolute, favorite season of the year
*making fun plans, but not too many (I have learned that lesson already)
*truly experiencing God's goodness while in the midst of trials
*not giving up on myself or my situation, but instead clinging to God and his mighty power to save and rescue
*having a blog that reminds me of both times of feast and famine.

A new week is here. God is in complete control. Two more things to be thankful for:)

No comments: