Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pinterest Quotes: 2

*A little post discovered way back in the Drafts folder, on old dusty place with half-finished thoughts and some things that need to be deleted. *
A little while ago I had a blog post of some of my favorite quotes and sayings that I found on Pinterest. You can see them here.
Well, I have even more now and I wanted to share some of them since everyone is not on Pinterest. These gems are like little perfect bites of wisdom. I love them. It's too bad I can't have a house with wall to wall prints;) You can find all of these and more on my page.

At 26 I have lived enough life to know that this one is true. We have to treat this life gently and carefully because it has a surprising frailty to it. And the most fragile pieces I have found are our health and our emotions.

Aside from the fact that I LOVE all things Disney, this quote made me smile. You will never get bored in life as long as you are curious. One of the 3 words I used to describe myself on my resume header is Creative.
One of the things that I need to work on. Life is happening, it's growing, emerging, and evolving. I need to give it and myself time.

I am working on this. I think there is a balance of what I want and what I need to be doing. But the key is to love all of these things! Don't settle for the mundane, the mundane is fine, but you still need to love it.

No comments: