Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wish List (1 month til the BIG day)

Your 25th birthday only comes around once, and I know that can be said for every birthday...but you get my point:)


I love getting gifts, I can't even hide it, and if you know me then you are not surprised;)


This year if I receive any of the following during my birthmonth of April I would be be ecstatic. *Why just celebrate your birthday....your whole birth month is your time to shine. Claim it!*


WISH LIST:


Princess and the Frog on DVD



This funny book




Michael Buble Crazy Love CD



Twilight New Moon DVD




Any type of lotion, scent etc. from Carol's Daughter!



Gift cards of all shapes and sizes




Board games (to host fun games nights in Athens)



Memories (pictures, etc.) A stroll down memory lane nevr hurt anyone!




I like creativity, a creative gift is always appreciated:) Any gift is always apreciated!!!

No comments: