Thursday, March 4, 2010

Word of the Week (WOW)

In a tribute to the wonderful event that will be taking place next week, my Word of the Week is Test. Yep, for those of you who don't have a child or are not in the FL teaching realm the FCAT will be arriving on Tuesday. I am full of mixed emotions!!

However, it did get me thinking about different types of tests.

- I was always pretty good at standardized tests.

- My biggest personal test has been letting go of some old bad habits and filling my life with God's positivity.

- I hope I never have to face the test of being in an absuive relationship.

- My favorite Bible verse about testing is... Test all things;hold fast to what is good. Abstain from every form of evil. (I Thessalonians 5:21-22)

- I took this personal fitness test in Janurary. Here's hoping for improvemnt in May:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my word of the week is belligerent...isn't that a fun word? ha ha ha...some used that to describe a childs behavior and I've been hooked ever since. -Cherika