Thursday, March 11, 2010

W.O.W

Friend is my Word of the Week this time around. You see I have been given the gifts of some pretty amazing friends! Someone else said it best when they said that our friends fulfill all of our social/emotional needs. Each friendship is unique because each person has bonded with a certain part of you.

You see I have this friend

- who exemplified what true Christian hospitality was like. Or the one..

- who was my phone talking buddy for years! I mean we talked for hours each night! Also,the one..

- who teaches Kindergarten and always supplies me with crazy stories. Her cooking ain't so bad either;) Or maybe the one...

- who is by far the most creative person I have ever met!

Then there is the friend

- who is like the 3rd Stewart sister. Or...

- the one who has known me the longest. Or...

- the one who is such a social butterfly. Or....

- the one who is so quiet but such a true friend in every sense of the word!

Wait, I didn't even mention

- the Timberlane girls Prayer group that inspired me. Or...

- The 3rd floor Cawthon family that made Tallahassee home.

- OR the sister who always tells me like it is, and motivated me to give up the life of sweatpants and ponytails:)

These are really just a few, but many of them are my core. I draw strength from them and pray that I be as good a friend to them as they have been to me!

No comments: