Sunday, May 23, 2010

Grad. School Part 2

I'm Back! Well as the time keeps getting closer I figured I would add a few more insights.

Time Management- Going back to school full time or any time is quite the transition. Time is the factor that will make or break you. Trying to find the quiet moments to read and write papers can be hard. Then add in time for church, friends, work, and I think you get the picture. You will feel like the days are stuffed and that sometimes exhaustion will be your best friend....but keep on hanging in there. It will be worth it in the end:)


Reading- OH the reading! I have heard from friends. I have seen it as my sister sat and read and read and READ! Yeah, it is a killer. Thank goodness I enjoy school. Anyway, break the reading up and try not to get behind are the only tips I have.

In two weeks I will have my first class. I will let you all know how it goes. Pray for me:)

No comments: