Friday, May 7, 2010

The I Will List

Goodness Grief the blog has been quiet lately. Guess why;) Team Leader, Sister, Teacher, Daughter, Friend, College Student.....it's a lot!

Anyway, when I was bowling the other weekend a good friend's husband pointed out that there are a lot of things that I don't do, or don't eat, or don't like. He is right! My nearest and dearest know this about me, but I do need to work on being flexible. So here is an I Will list. Things that I Will try to do in the next year:)

I Will:
enjoy some of the nature around North GA

host a Christmas party for my new GA friends (hinging on the idea that I will make them, friends I mean)

cook for myself (not be a take out queen)

start my mornings in prayer and Bible reading

stay in contact with my FL friends (OH I am going to go through some serious withdrawl!)

use the UGA Health Center .....often

not overtire myself constantly

pray with passion and purpose for others first but also myself

be open to the laughter and the tears (embrace them as natural and keep moving!)

be open to the idea of meeting a nice guy and maybe going on a date or whatever (BIG one for me.....not my area of confidence AT ALL!!!)


What else should I add? You know me, is there an I Will that needs to go here? Or do you have an I Will that you need to do for yourself:) Happy Friday!

No comments: