Saturday, May 8, 2010

Replacement

 For the last few weeks I have been going back and forth in my head about how was I going to replace all of the amazing things about my Tallahassee life. Who would replace the caring friends? Could anything ever replace the blessed work experience? Where would I find a church home to belong like Timberlane?

Then.... it occured to me! I don't want to replace Tallahassee! When I think back, Tallahassee did not replace Jacksonville when I left to start FSU. Actually, now Tally is my second home. I embraced Tallahassee as a whole new experience!

That is the realization that I needed and you can't even know how it comforted me:) There is room in my life for new things. It's not like I have reached my threshold or anything. I fully intend to give Athens my very best! It is my little adventure and I can't wait to get started. And maybe at the end of the road one day I will be able to call Athens my third home. That makes me smile...a lot:)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love this attitude. :) It's so inspiring! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!