Monday, May 24, 2010

Tears for Tallahassee

Sniff Sniff....yep the tears have finally been released, and it was healing.

For the last few weeks I have been emotional.

Full of happiness and sadness, laughter and insane nerves.

I had not been able to cry though. I felt it in me but.....just was not happening.

Then comes this weekend, really Saturday to be exact.

And though my emotions are mixed I was able to cry my tears for Tallahassee.

Though I am not an outdoorsman, being in nature helps me see my emotions and thoughts as clear as crystal.

Here is what I saw.....

That I am not the girl who came here 7 years ago.

That I have people here who I LOVE.

That I might never in my life find such fufillment from work (I hope that is not true).

That only God knows his plan for me, yet I am eager to head on my adventure with him.

That there is nothing to fear:)

I don't think I will have any more breakdowns. Now the last day of school I will be sobbing all over my babies....but that does not count:)

1 comment:

Annie said...

This has been a roller coaster couple of months for you! I'm glad you could finally let it all out this weekend. I've been praying that God will show you glimpses of your new adventure with Him to get you excited and ready for the next step! It's going to be wonderful!