Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm Here!

For the last few weeks people have been asking me pretty regulary, "Are you excited about the big move?"
My answer was honest....I was kind of excited but too busy to really feel 100%. Can't end up the school year AND have your mind focused on UGA at the same time.

Now we get to today. I was exhausted, cranky, and too busy! Got in my car and drove 5 hours to beautiful Athens, GA. As I got closer to my new home I started feeling smiley, talkative, and excited. There it was... I found my excitement. It was there all the time! I had just pushed it aside!

UGA was the right choice for me. I think and pray that I love it here. Day 1 has been good. Now off to find my closest Walmart. Cookies and Sparkling Cider to christen my new place. Tomorrow my stuff gets here.

PS- Sleeping on the floor, even on sheets and stuff is not my cup of tea!

No comments: