Saturday, November 5, 2011

Unwind

Here is the perfect post for a Saturday night in the Fall of the year....November to be exact. Everyone needs to unwind daily. Everyone finds totally different ways to slow down and relax. Here are some of mine:)

To unwind is the perfect blend of Pumpkin Spice candle and Pandora (Michael Buble Holiday channel).

Getting my home neat and washing dishes makes me feel accomplished so that it is easier to unwind.

Word games on my iphone are pure fun and therefore help me unwind.

Slipping off my shoes and stomping (I think I walk heavily) around in my socks is basic unwinding 101.

There is also reflection on my life that raises questions, yet has a core of unwinding from the hustle and bustle that I enjoy.

HGTV is mindless unwinding at its finest:)

Getting in "me" time is my most necessary way to unwind.

Ahhhhhhh as One Republic says....."This really is a good life!"

No comments: