Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad Luck

I have always been sort of clumsy. There was this one really bad stage when I would stumble over nothing. I would call it weak ankles but it was really just embarrassing clumsiness.

I love my life but I often have weird luck. Random things happen to me. I say crazy stuff sometimes.

On Monday it was raining, that cold dark rain, you know. Anyway, I was wearing flats and a very cute outfit if I may say so myself. Within 1 minute of trudging to work my feet were soaked. Add to that, that then my feet got all slippery inside my shoes. So, as it poured rain I had to walk like an old lady so that I didn't face plant in the front of the Athletic Center full of graceful, fit, young athletes.

The rain came and then left and then came again and all I have to show for it is this lousy almost cold. Grrr!

No comments: