Sunday, July 3, 2011

First Things

For of the following, name the first thing that comes to your mind.....

1. Two people who love you

2. Your favorite restaurant

3. The last time you laughed loud and long

4. Your favorite relaxing activity

5. What you want to be when you grow up;)

6. Your favorite song

7. The best gift someone has ever given you

8. Three people that you love with all of your heart

We are blessed....not just lucky, but those of us who have a shared faith; We are BLESSED! Because if you could answer the questions above....your life is pretty good. I am not saying perfect, though many of our lives are considered perfect by those in true poverty or desperate and dangerous situations.

As we celebrate freedom this weekend, I hope to remember to thank God for freely and richly blessing me. I need to remember to be thankful for those who died so that I could live freely. I hope to remind myself that I need to freely love, and share with others. I hope everyone has a safe and fabulous 4th of July!

No comments: