Saturday, July 30, 2011

New design!

“I hope your dreams take you... to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.” Unknown 


What a quote! It is so positive and light! 

Have you noticed my new blog design? It is perfect for me!
It is a blend of my thoughts and the creative talents of my friend Annie! Thank You friend!!!!

I only have one foot in the blog world, but here is what I have seen that I like.

Bloggers who have their own voice.
Beautiful blogs... not just the visual beauty, but beautiful uplifting words that radiate warmth and personality.
Blogs that update me on the lives of my friends!
Every time I run across something new and interesting to me as the reader.

No comments: