Sunday, September 18, 2011

We shall see

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
 Carl Jung



What a whopper of a quote Mr Jung! I can stand behind his words because I am seeing that they play out very truthfully in my life.


However, I was inspired in worship today to change that.....aka be irritated/hurt less. I took away from the lesson today that I need to look higher than my pet peeves to the God who created us all. 


I think I learned that by letting go I am giving myself room to breathe. And with the stress of grad school being cranked up about 100%...... I need to breathe.


I see around me only few people who seem to grasp this concept....but that does not mean that I have any excuse not to try to live it for myself. 


A new week is here! The past is done and over. Today is here and clear. The future is FULL of possibilities to center my heart on God and let the rest take care of itself.....and that is exactly what I intend to do!


* My Noles lost, but it was SUCH a good game! Can't wait to cheer them on in Doak in November!*

No comments: