Monday, October 29, 2012

Travel & Adventure

On Thursday my sister and I got to "leaving on a jet plane" to Boston, Massachusetts. We were supposed to be back in Georgia as I type. BUT..... as life would have it, hurricane Sandy has come through and we are still here and will be here until Tuesday night at the latest.

This has been the type of vacation that you want to repeat. Delicious, and scrumptious food. Laughter and memories with my sister and an old friend. God's abundant nature shouting out that Fall is here. Observing the architectural differences between my beloved South and my new favorite New England. It has been a truly wonderful vacation.

I am a traveler. I love it and it loves me. The world and nation is too grand and vast to stay in your tiny bubble. I literally have travel cravings, to get out and see new and/or old things. I am feeling soothed now, that I have gotten to leave my typical life. I feel like I am breathing deeper, laughing harder, and seeing things much more positively than I was even a few days ago.

I look forward to all the travels that I still have left to do in this blessed life of mine. I'll post more info and pictures later once I get back to my computer. Right now I'm going to relax, watch the whistling wind, and enjoy the moments when nature changes your plans and you get to be still and calm.

No comments: