Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The reward

"If you look deeply into the palm of your hand, you will see your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of them are alive in this moment. Each is present in your body. You are the continuation of each of these people."
Tich Nhat Hanh

Life is hectic right now. There are SO many things going on in my life. However, I have invited or asked for them all so this is not me complaining...this is more like accepting:)

The reward is coming on Friday. MY FAMILY IS COMING TO GEORGIA! Yeah, I am that excited. I treasure my family more and more throughout the grad school experience.

With my future plans being so up in the air about whether I will end up settling in FL or GA, time with my family is safe and protected.

However, before I get to Friday I have.....
classes
cleaning
interviewing
working
reading
mentoring
meeting
studying
planning
presenting

No comments: