Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things I LOVE!

"Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight." Frank Sinatra




Since I can't escape the Valentine's Day sales pitches....I might as well go along for the ride:)

I LOVE the song lyrics above. Going with that theme. Here is a beautiful glow inspiring look that I could possibly pull off if funds were no problem. Maybe later on I will do a look based in reality;)

                                                                        dress  found here
                                                                      shoes  found here
                                     apple earrings here...get it red shoes, and apple earrings!
                                            add a spritz of this and I would be ready to hit the town

No comments: