Tuesday, April 26, 2011

25 was....

26 is almost here. So I better take some time to think back on 25, before it is gone.

25 was.....
new. Athens, graduate school, job, friends. So many new things, and the only way I was able to handle it was because God was with me. He set me down on this path and I asked that he never leave me.....and he hasn't.

25 was.......
glorious. My family stayed healthy, I learned about my new profession and in doing that learned more about myself. I was open as I have never been before in my life....and I saw more blessings than I can count. 

25 was.......
a journey. my little Bluebelle has wracked up the miles this year. From South Carolina to Florida. From the beach to the lake. I have not let the grass grow under my feet. I hope more journeys await me at 26!

25 was....
waiting. There was waiting involved in this lovely year. The results so far have turned out to be truly fantastic. I am still waiting in some instances.....but God is calming me and reminding me that he is in control of everything. Every....Little.....Thing!

25 was.....
needed. There are only a few small things I would change about my 25th year. I am happy to be at this point in my life. I have not thought this much lately....but I LOVE this season of my life. The responsibilities, the laughter, the work, the people. It is good.

** My apartment is happy because I have Easter/Birthday flowers in my life. Kristin sent me a fabulous birthday gift and I looooove it! So far it has been a great week.**

No comments: