Monday, April 4, 2011

I thought it was a lot:)

Yesterday as I walked the track at dusk I had babies on the brain.

I was thinking that it seemed as if I knew a lot of mommies of 2-3 year olds. I lovingly refer to it as the Baby Boom!

Doing the math twice for accuracy:) I count up 11....that is right eleven, 2-3 year olds in my life!

Yeah, there must have been something in the water a few years back, and while I am glad I didn't drink it, I just love the joy and happiness that blossomed right along with all of these precious babies.

Having a healthy baby is a blessing and I thank God for all the babies that I know and will know. May I never take it for granted if my time comes along one day. Strong friends like Mrs. Kassy and baby Asher remind me to give thanks for health especially the health and improved health of precious, tiny babies.

No comments: