Friday, June 4, 2010

ROBERTS LOVE!!!

Today was it. I said goodbye, or who knows, maybe see you later, to my first teaching job. That sounds so simple....and it was not. Roberts was more than a job to me. It was:
Laughter
Hard work
Friends
Family
Kids
Stress
Giving
Sharing
Growing
Teaching
Planning

Well I think you get it:) Roberts Elementary, tucked away in Tallahassee has been SOOO good to me. I am not the 21 year old who started working there theee years ago! I am so much more now and I know that it's because God blessed me to work with collegues who became friends. With students who became my babies. In an environment that became my heart:)

Know this... you think you are going to miss me.....but I know I will miss you more. The sweet, caring spirit at Roberts can't be copied. Today I left a clean room, with everything all packed up neatly but the memories just can't be contained. They are many and they are good!

Monday I start the UGA chapter, can't even begin to fathom what that will bring. I do know this, that I have a home in Tallahassee and I am leaving the door open. Who knows what in the world could and might happen. Exciting times lie ahead and exciting times lie behind.

Have a perfect weekend!!

No comments: