Friday, June 11, 2010

Thoughts on Week 1

Whew! My first week is over. In some ways it feels like I am getting to know a new me. She is still friendly, outgoing, and helpful. However, she is also organized, hard working, and being challeneged to really look inside herself!

I will cautiously say that I really like it here! My cohort of 12 is pretty amazing and I pray that I will build some life long relationships to add to the others who already enhance my life.

Being a student is awesome. Each morning I get to eat breakfast now!  I pack up the backpack and trudge to class. Then the magic happens. Being in an academic setting again is blissful! I LOVE learning! I really want to become an effective, compassionate counselour and I am definitely on the way.

I hope everyone's summer is going great. Tallahassee I miss thee!

No comments: