Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Movie Review of sorts....

I should be in bed. However, this is what vacations are for. Midnight blog updates;)

Soooo, I LOVED INCEPTION! There are only two other movies that made me think so hard, and had me having full conversations with myself in the theater (insert drumroll).

A Beautiful Mind
AND
The Prestige ( LOVE this too!)

I am not even going to give anything away. I am by no means a professional movie critic. Here are my brief thoughts (no spoilers). The music was breathtaking and matched the mood note for note. The whole plot was so deep, like I felt my mind actually working to understand what in the world was going on. Lastly, one of the actors looks like a young Heath Ledger. I know you are all now panting to go see Inception. I kind of figured my review would do that;)

No comments: