Thursday, October 7, 2010

Me Crafting

I am in a crafty mood. Thankfully there are all types of crafting to be done in the Fall and Winter:)

First up are these Glitter Pumpkins! Check them out here. I am going to the Pumpkin Patch next week and these will hopefully by my weekend craft project. SO cute:)

Next I want to start collecting old T-shirts for a T-shirt quilt. I LOVE the idea and though I am not a seamstress I found this website that might be the answer to my wish! Maybe it will be my Christmas gift to myself:)

The weekend is almost here everyone!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I wish we could have a craft day together! :) And, the t-shirt quilt idea is something I've been wanting to do for a while (I've got my bag of t-shirts ready). My mom told me about campusquilts.com; you might check them out too!