Friday, October 15, 2010

Memory Verses

During tough times especially I turn to Scripture. The toughest time of my life taught me to turn to Scripture daily. It was an elemnt of life that kept me whole and brightened my perspective.

When I was younger Memory Verses were the "it" thing in Sunday School....I think they still are:) Here are some of my grown up Memory Verses that have been blessings.

".... Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept adversity?” In all this Job did not sin with his lips." Job 2:10

"From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. " Psalms 61:2


"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." Luke 6:45























No comments: