Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Having Time

Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep

it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.” Harvey MacKay

Two....yes I did say, TWO snow days in a row press home the pleasant feeling of having time.

When I hold up my life mirror against these two days I realize that this having time thing is just blissful.

Sleeping well AND Taking time for a nap.

Talking to God in prayer AND Daily Bible readings.

Eating three meals a day AND Having time for a snack or dessert:)

Watching hilarious TV AND Reading chapters of books.

Thinking about the future in a purposeful way AND Experiencing the current day in all its glory.

Getting on Facebook more than I should AND Singing to my favorite songs on You Tube.

See, on a typical day I usually only have time to do half of these things. There is no room for the AND.....but today there is....and so I will do both this AND that and enjoy the moments.

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.Stacey Charter

No comments: