Monday, March 28, 2011

Wish List

Why oh why is it SO easy to make birthday wishlists and not read the book on Play Therapy or Group Counseling that I actually need. Well, I have gotten some work done this weekend and since today is the 1 month countdown to my birthday I wanted to take a few minutes and share some gift ideas:) Since I always buy myself birthday gifts this is also a list for me so I don't forget what I like!


This CD from my fave. Adele! Yeah..I love her music a lot:)

I already bought myself a ticket to a cookbook signing by the Neely's of Food Network fame. I looove Pat and Gina!

Any season of the hilarious 30 Rock!

25th Year photobook from Snapfish.

2 leftover gift ideas from Christmas.....Princess and the Frog DVD and a Flip camera.
                                 
                                                                                  AND
                                                  This perfect accordion style journal

No comments: