Monday, October 3, 2011

Escape

When this old world starts getting you down......oooops excuse my singing;)
Really, though, when grad school is acting like grad school. And the budget is a little tight. And my stress is a tad peaked. Well I need something to help me escape. And since I am tied to Athens, mostly, I have to find small ways to re-energize.
Enter crafting!
Last, last weekend was Pints and Paints. You can see my beautiful painting below! The whole experience was FUN! I am in love with it and hope to go again in October. The owner was this super nice, chatty lady and Stacey and I had a great time chilling together. Painting is pretty relaxing I find.

Then this weekend I went to SC and had a fabulous time crafting. We made Fall cards. AND felt flower pins! I was so proud of the ones I made for myself and my mama. You can see one example below. Two pics in one post....don't start getting spoiled;) I am just finally figuring out how to use more of my iphone!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I want to hear more about this SC trip! That flower pin is so cute! :)