Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simple

It is simply wonderful to have a huge family.

I am the most simple when I spend time walking in the Fall and praying along my journey.

Simple beauty to me is the steadfast person who shows love in many situations.

Cupcakes and cookies are delicious in a simple fashion;)

Simple smiles are heartwarming and truly quite inspirational.

I am a basic and simple texter. Nothing fancy.

A simple home filled with peace, and space, and abundant life is what I want.

Simple faith moves mountains.

Simple resentment keeps you stuck.

The joy of children has got to be one of the most simple ways that God shows himself each day.

I am simply living the dream right now......and leaning to roll with the punches.

I am growing up because I realize that simple is really not all that simple sometimes.

No comments: