Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Help More 2012: update

In December I wrote this post. In it I said that I wanted to help one charity a month, and also send at least one encouraging card each month. I wanted to help more, step outside of myself more.

 I have been able to get writing. And each month the one card has blossomed into more with the needs of my family and friends. Soon, I will get contributing again for the month of May. I think that is what the Bible means about ask and you shall receive. It is not talking about strictly material things. If you ask to help more, well God will show you the ways and provide the means to do just that.

I am actually really looking forward to the rest of this year and experiencing how vowing to Help More can really uplift your life. 4 months down and 8 more to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabrina! You have accomplished so many wonderful things in your life already.Some hard, some easy, some fun,and some sad,but you have done so with a sweet spirit. The world and your life in it are only just beginning! I am proud of you! Keep up the good work!
From an old friend :)