Tuesday, May 29, 2012

And then I Laughed

It's been an unstable time in my life. You have probably guessed that from my last few posts. However, as the title suggests, through it all, there are times when all you can do is laugh and smile. You have no choice! And those are great, refreshing times.

Seeing a gorgeous rainbow in Athens, GA after reading a dear friend's travel blog where she mentioned the rainbows of New Zealand.

Getting the news that the "old wives tale" game at the baby shower I helped host was actually spot on. And really did predict the sex of the baby. Nuts:)

Watching the slightly confusing yet reliable way that my sister gets things done.

This perfect quotation. As someone who works with kids, I feel like it sums up how they keep you on your toes and are totally and completely random in the absolutely best way!

It's appreciating the small things that make life better!




No comments: