Monday, May 21, 2012

Feels Good

I have been sporadically updating the blog. I have not forgotten, but the happy whirlwind of graduation and job searching has kept me busy, busy. Then I spent some glorious and truly restful days in South Carolina with my friend Stacey and her mom. In fact I just got back yesterday. The beach was just right (a little rainy and cool) to ensure rest. And the trips into Charleston and Seabrook were magnificent!

Here is what is making me feel good currently.
Coming home and then getting back on the road again.
No schedule. Finding time to let the day unfold as it will.
Being off the grid (almost) for a few days and devouring some books! ( Act like a Lady Think like a Man, Catching Fire, and Outliers).
Getting ready to head to FL for family time and a wedding.
Preparing to help Melanie move apartments, and celebrate her 26th birthday.
Seeing that my 10 year high school graduation is next year.....and the planning has begun.

PS- I will update and add graduation pictures soon. This week is hectic, but I have not forgotten:)

No comments: