Sunday, June 24, 2012

6 word Challenge

Thank you old Oprah magazine issue for this blog post idea.
In her issue from February 2012 there was an article about the Six-Word Memoirs project.
Have you heard of it? If not you should check out the link above or read O's great article here

In short, it was an idea for people to share their feelings on their life in 6 words. No more, no less.
The beauty in this is that your Six Word Memoir could change daily, because, Hey that's life in a nutshell really.

For the last few weeks mine was.
Thought I trusted, but I don't.

And even though I don't have the absolute, official contract, my next one will hopefully say.
For right now I'll stay here.
(When all the ducks line up in a row I will share more.)

If you feel like sharing I would love to see what yours would say! You can comment here or leave a FB comment, etc. if you like.

No comments: