Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 22nd-24th

November 22nd-
Today I am thankful for the laughter and energy of children. I am thankful for their smiles and grins and joy that is not contained. We had a storybook parade and as I marched down the halls 7 times, the pure energy was through the roof, and it made me just so happy. I know I was grinning from ear to ear. 

November 23rd-
There is a city that owns a piece of my heart. I had both triumph and tragedy in this place. I would not be the Sabrina today, if I had not had the 7 years in Tallahassee. Today marks my 3rd year coming back to town right before Thanksgiving. I am SOOOO thankful for this city. I am thankful that I still have loving people here who take such good care of me. It refreshes my soul and reminds me of all that really matters!

November 24th-
I was completely enthralled with The Hunger Games 2 (Catching Fire is the official name....I think).
It kept my attention, and was the perfect blend of amazing movie. I am thankful for my movie nut friend Julie who went with me to see it. I am thankful for my favorite movie chain AMC, and beyond delicious nachos. It is all fun things, and it is good to be thankful for those things too:)

No comments: