Sunday, December 26, 2010

Disney Magic

Here is a little sneak peek into our Disney Christmas. I tell you, there is nothing like Disney to get this 25 year old feeling like a care free, innocent little girl. Jaw dropping fireworks....delicious and expensive snacks...millions of Christmas lights....rides.....it was just about perfect. I also have to note that after MANY Disney trips we are kind of Disney experts. I also have to say that after all of these years the magic is still there because on each trip we always have a new experience!!

I have some Eeyore moments sometimes;)


Oh how I LOVE these adorable gingerbread people!


Breakfast time at the Animal Kingdom safari.


We had the BEST seats for the Christmas parade!!!


Downtown Disney is always great and a wonderful spot for Orlando reunions:)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey girl! Who did you go to Disney with? Was it a family trip? Since you are an expert, I will hit you up for info before we take Audrey for the first time (mind you, this will be a few years a way), so I am thinking you should do a Disney post. You know, pros and cons, advise for us lamens, what do do and not to do. Just a though...:) hugs.

Sabrina said...

Hi Tracey:) I went with Mel and my parents. If you ever have any questions please let me know. I feel as if you have a different Disney experience depending on who is in your group....and they all can be great. I love your idea about a Disney tips post....check for it in 2011:) Happy almost New Years!