Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In 2011....

Here is what I already know about the upcoming year 2011....I am not a psychic and neither do I believe in them.....I just know these things:)

In 2011......
people I love and respect will pass away
people who are my friends will have babies and get married and start dating....some will stay together and some will break up
I will turn 26 years old
I will laugh a lot and smile hard and love this life that God has given me
I will cry and have hurt feelings and still love this life that God has given me
I will make new friends and acquaintances
I will get to travel
I will get more in shape (I hope!)
I will budget and get my finances in order (oh yes please!)

Now with all of that said I will say this.....2011 is a completely unknown entity. Sure, I know some things but they are so tiny compared to what I have no idea about. The key is to hold fast to God, have faith and grace, love my family and friends, and be the very best Sabrina Maude Stewart that I can be.....that should not be too hard ( I am kidding) it will probably take me 365 days to kind of get it right!

No comments: