Thursday, December 6, 2012

Celebration

Today was an up and down day. But praise God, more up than down.

I wanted to celebrate a few things...as the fabulous weekend creeps up.

Let's celebrate birthdays. My sweetest friend turns 30 this weekend. And she has planned a fabulous ATL party. YAY! Happy Birthday Stacey. You deserve for every birthday wish to come true.

I am overjoyed to celebrate the baby shower of coming TWINS. This time last year, my friend was not pregnant but wanted to be oh so bad. And now this...God is faithful:)

I can celebrate a nap and getting the pleasure of waking up a little later in the morning!

My heart cherishes and celebrates the amazing and warm email that my mama sent me, thanking me again for hosting Thanksgiving. Amen for loving family.

Celebrations abound!

No comments: